Findster Technologies S.A. | Terms of Sale
IMPORTANT: You must read and agree to these terms of sale before opening or using any Findster device. If you do not agree to all of these terms, you have no right to use the product, and you must, within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the product, (a) contact Findster at email@example.com and (b) arrange for the return and refund for this product directly from the source from which you purchased it. Findster will use its commercially reasonable efforts to assist you with returns and refunds. If you wish to return this product because you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions of this agreement, such returns will only be accepted by the purchase source if the product is in its original packaging and respect the Return Policy Terms.
These terms of sale for Findster’s devices apply to all products purchased through the Findster Online Store www.getfindster.com. All sales, payment processing, refunds, charge-backs, and disputes related to products purchased on the store are processed by Findster Technologies S.A.
- Contact Details
- Product Use
- Use Restrictions
- Price and Terms
- Findster’s Return Policy
- A return authorization form must be requested from our Support Team within 30 days of the delivery date. To request a return authorization and instructions on how to proceed with a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You must return the Product to Findster in order to receive your refund. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- To ensure successful delivery, you are required to ship the returned Product(s) using the prepaid return shipping label emailed to you by Findster (unless our Support Team specifically says otherwise).
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will also be provided by Findster, in PDF format. This RMA must be printed and included along with your returned Product(s).
- Findster must receive the returned Product within 14 days after the RMA number has been issued. An assigned RMA number is valid for 14 days only and will expire on the 15th day after the date of issuance, at which time any returned Product will be refused.
- If you return a product to Findster (a) without the shipping label and RMA provided by Findster or (b) without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, Findster retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the Product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
- Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of Findster’s reception of the Product.
- All refunds will be processed via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
- Shipping, processing, handling charges, and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
- All shipping charges related to the return will be discounted from the amount refunded (up to 10% of the order total) and you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to Findster.
- If you purchased a Findster product from a third party, such party will provide information about eligible returns.
- Returns to resellers are subject to the reseller’s return policy, which may differ from Findster's.
- Limited Product Warranty
- Limited Product Warranty
- Exclusions and Limitations
- Implied Warranties
- Limitation of Damages
- Governing Law
- Additional Terms May Apply
You may only use the Product for User’s own personal, non-commercial use. As a condition of using the Product, User must sign up for an account with Findster by downloading the Findster Mobile Application located at the Apple App Store and Google Play. User understands and acknowledges that the Product may not function properly if User does not keep his or her Findster account current and up-to-date.
User shall not: (a) distribute, market, resell, transfer, or allow any other individual to use the Product; (b) use the Product in connection with any products or services not supplied or provided by Findster or otherwise approved by Findster-supplied documentation; (c) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks on or in the Product; or (d) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Product (including without limitation the Software), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
Additional transport charges may be applicable or other costs, among others, fiscal charges, for countries other than Portugal, which shall be borne exclusively by the client.
The prices payable by the User for the Products to be supplied by Findster under these Terms will be specified in the applicable Order. Unless otherwise expressly stated in an Order, all prices exclude shipping and taxes. Failure to pay for the order within 10 days counted from the date it was definitively placed implies the automatic cancellation of the order.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from www.getfindster.com you have 30 days from the date of delivery to request a refund. You may return any product (as defined below) purchased on getfindster.com in accordance with the terms below.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
Additional terms and conditions
Findster warrants to the original purchaser that your device shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period one (1) year from the date of purchase, except that if you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you purchased your Findster product in the EEA, the warranty period is two (2) years from the date of purchase (the "Warranty Period").
Findster does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Findster is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Product's use.
If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by Findster within the Warranty Period, Findster will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Limited Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are manufactured by or for Findster that can be identified by the "Findster" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it are sold by Findster itself or through its authorized reseller or agent, and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Findster. In accordance with applicable law, Findster may require that you furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Findster will not be responsible for any such damage or loss. For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product, visit the Findster website www.support.getfindster.com.
This warranty does not apply to a Product or part of the Product that has been altered or modified (e.g., to alter functionality or capability) by anyone who is not a representative of Findster or if the Product is inserted or installed in a casing not provided by Findster. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by use with an-Findster products; (b) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (c) to damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Findster or with improper voltage or power supply; or (d) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Findster. Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
No Findster reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, all implied warranties (including warranties of merchantability) shall be limited in duration to the duration of this limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, Findster shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even if Findster has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the Portuguese law, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Additional terms may apply to certain products or services. In the event that there is a conflict between these Terms and any additional terms, the additional terms will control.